Subclass 189 Visa - New Zealand Stream
To apply for this visa, New Zealanders must meet these criteria:
1. Usually resident in Australia for a continuous period of at least 5 years immediately before applying.
2. The continuous period of usual residence was on or before February 19th, 2016.
3. Be a Special Category Visa, subclass TY444 holder.
There is no age limit or occupation restrictions for this specific pathway.
There is the possibility of requesting a health waiver in cases where health may be an issue.
Certain family members may be included including children under 23yrs old who are still dependent.
Further general criteria includes:
- Providing five of your most recent Tax assessments (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
- Earned a minimum of $53,900 taxable income per year for the four most recent years from 2016 to 2019
- Meet medical health requirements
- Meet public interest criteria including good character
- Exemptions may apply in limited circumstances ie Maternity Leave, Work Cover, Family Court orders, Carer's Leave
Under a unique situation, New Zealanders are able to pay the visa application charge in two split payments.
First visa application payment ranges from $205 to $810 depending on age and type of applicant.
The Second visa
The 1st Instalment must be paid upon application. The 2nd Instalment is payable prior to grant of the visa. Costs vary depending on applicants and whether additional family members are to be included.
Note: Visa application charges are non-refundable by the Department of Home Affairs if applications are refused. Therefore, every effort is made to ensure only valid visa applications are ever submitted.
189 Visa Grant in record time
P. Babore, VIC 2018
Kia Ora to all the current clients and also future clientele of Morunga Migration...
I had attempted several times to navigate the confusing and often frustrating pathway to citizenship.
I stumbled across one of Erina’s videos. I thought wow this lady knows what she’s talking about. I liked that she was Maori and that she had actually been through the process herself.
I thought she would be good because she would understand exactly how it feels to go through such an intense process.
I will admit, at first I was a little unsettled and quite weary of giving someone access to my private and confidential information.
This was someone I had never met.
I kept an open mind and the more videos I watched the more I felt that there was something special about Erina.
I felt that she was the key to me getting to where I wanted to be.
I let my guard down and I enlisted complete faith and trust in her.
My gut feeling was on point.
Erina is an amazing person with a wealth of information and a passion for her job. She will go above and beyond for her client.
I feel privileged to be your first 189 visa and for it to be granted in record time is absolutely amazing.
I cannot thank you enough Erina. I consider you a close friend not just an agent and feel blessed to have met you albeit online and over the phone.
One day I am certain we will meet in person. 🙏